Sunday, April 13

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The concert last night was above and beyond any expectations! The opening act was 'Naturally Seven' which is a vocal-play group. They were FANTASTIC! They first came out on stage and were beat-boxing...the look on my dad's face was priceless. He was not game for that, but then they did some Simon and Garfunkel, Genesis, and an original Christian song (LOVED THE LYRICS--will post them if I can find them). They were great!

Michael Buble was...there's no words. My biggest thing is that I was worried he wouldn't be as good as Josh Groban: He was just as good. It's a different kind of music so you can't really compare, but he was wonderful!
Of course the highlight of the evening was when my sister (who didn't even want to go to the concert) wanted to go up front (our seats were on the floor). We went up and were about 6' from the stage. I've never seen my sister quite like this...she isn't one of those giggly, screamy girls about guys...but she was! When he came over at our side of the stage and was touching hands, my sister literally dived/jumped for the stage...pushing smaller girls aside. She was rewarded: He touched her finger! OOOOHH: SWOON! :-)

I'd say it was a pretty awesome first concert experience for her. Once he had touched her hand we then had to buy a t-shirt.

No comments:

LinkWithin